To facilitate and manage communication and services to Members, prospective members, and business partners, the CrossMark solution includes a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) component based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, configured and customized to include the following capabilities.
- Data management configured specifically for the structure of a Risk Pool (i.e. Members, Non-Members, Prospective Members, Vendors, Contacts)
- Advanced Contact management supporting individuals spanning multiple Organizations and roles
- Pool membership tracking
- Distribution list definition, management, and on-going usage for single or bulk email communication
- Boards and Committees definition, management, and communication
- Risk pool service definition, management, and communication
- And all of the great capabilities Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides!
- Outlook via CRM Connector
- Windows Integrated Security
- Role-based security